Sunday 23 May 2010

:::Home Sweet Home:::




This weeks theme is "Home SWEET Home" which was selected by our hostess Jaine Drake. Jaine made this darling arch complete with a door that opens. Love the details she incorporated into the theme.

A bit about our hostess:

I'm a paper crafter, mixed media artist and more recently a digital artist too. I collect everything from tickets and stamps to bottle tops and rusty stuff. My family think I'm totally bonkers but I like to call it simply eccentric!

I love stamping, distressing and stitching on projects and I'm always on the look out for new techniques.

I'm a British Expat living in leafy Luxembourg with my long suffering husband and three beautiful daughters, who are the inspiration for alot of my projects.

You may see more of Jaine's beautiful art on her blog:

www.craftydrake.blogspot.com