Sunday 21 February 2010

:::Steampunk:::


This weeks theme is "Steampunk" which was selected by our hostess Martina Fuchs. She used an amazing combination of "gadgets and gizmos" to create this beautiful composed piece.

A bit about our hostess:

My name is Martina Fuchs. I'm 48 years old and I live in Stuttgart/Germany.
I am divorced and mother of a wonderful daughter (12).

I love stamping, mixed media, vintage and many other artworks. Since 15 years ago I started working with stamping and since then I`m addicted to it.
Besides I`m still working for a large German health insurance company and so I have unfortunately not always so much time to be creative.
But in every free minute I create something.
My blog, I just pursuing since January 2009.
Many thanks and best to you.
CU

Cheers
MARTINA xxx :-)

You may see more of Martina's beautiful art on her blog:
martinas-stempel-gewerkel.blogspot.com