Sunday 4 January 2009

:::New Year:::


This weeks theme is "New Year" as selected by our hostess Mary-Beth Janisse. Isn't her New Year's arch adorable!
What thoughts do you have with the "New Year"? We want to see your creations to celebrate 2009's arrival!




A bit about our hostess:


I am so thrilled to be hosting GA once again. I have been stamping for almost 8 years and while I still love to stamp, or maybe it’s collecting all the gorgeous stamps out there, lol, I am now drifting into mixed media and even more recently digital art. A really late bloomer to the world of art, I have so much to learn still and am enjoying the journey!




I can’t wait to see what you all create; it’s always so fun to visit all the wonderful blogs!


Happy New Year to all with wishes of *Love*Health*Creativity*




You may see more of Mary-Beth's beautiful artwork on her web site:


www.myjourneyintoart.com

No comments: